Drupal e-Commerce Store
Drupal has many e-Commerce modules. The modules included in this installation are part of the core set of Drupal e-commerce. There are many features with the e-commerce module such as:
- ability to add a shopping cart block
- ability to calculate taxes, charges and discounts
- Handle subscriptions and recurring payments
- Sell file downloads, shippable items, bundles or even customizable products
- Inventory management
- Integration capabilities with various payment gateways - PayPal, Authorize.net, e-xact, eWay, or
- Cash On Delivery C.O.D.
- Invoice generation and email notifications
- Transaction and payment workflows
- Reports and sales summaries
- Customers can review their order history
- Run an auction site
For the purposes of this tutorial we are going to use the e-commerce store to create a few shoes with product variations. We will use the product variations, shipping and the e-commerce payment options.
To administer the e-Commerce Store you need to go to Administer » e-Commerce configuration » Store. You can set the default currency format and other preferences at Administer » e-Commerce configuration » Payment Settings. Be sure to disable the testing mode of operation before going live.
- Good e-Commerce design
In this video you will configure our ecommerce store.