If You Need A Webstore Solution That Combines All That Is Beautiful About eCommerce Technology With POS Functionality, Then You Need To Incorporate The Award Winning Drupal Factor!
It’s Intuitive… SEO friendly…
Mobile Friendly… and Integrates Perfectly
- Incorporate your existing Lightspeed Commerce POS into the award winning Drupal platform and experience the sheer pleasure of full all-round functionality
- Drive sales faster with a mobile friendly integrated ecommerce site that delivers on speed, style and is fully brandable and scalable
- Experience seamless multi-user content management, absolute security and relish the full SEO and social network capability
- “LightSpeed Retail melds couch shopping with the real thing, offering the legion of iPhone and iPad aficionados a way to enhance their bricks-and-mortar retail experience with the versatility of the virtual”. - Financial Post
With Xsilva LightSpeed running on the Drupal open source CMS platform you can count on stability and reliability, alongside multi-functionality and multi-user capability.
Designed for ease of use together with cost-effective ecommerce and POS management, the LightSpeed-Drupal combination is at the cutting edge of Content Management Solutions.
Now you can grow and manage your online business alongside your offline stores, develop your social networks and deliver real customer satisfaction through versatile content platforms.
What to expect from Xsilva’s LightSpeed Retail running on Drupal open source, the preferred ecommerce system for products, customer service, social networking and inventory and sales management, both online and offline.
- Update your products, inventory and purchases on your POS system and your website will simultaneously update automatically.
- SEO friendly and keyword-rich URLs that help your products get found quicker in Google search. Also allows you to submit your product feeds to numerous relevant markets.
- Central multi-user focused database for products, pricing and inventory, which means no more synchronisation errors or inaccurate online inventory reports.
- Easy to manage and stylish information system for blogs, forums and community elements while maintaining brand consistency throughout the site.
- Flexible, Brandable and Scalable - The ecommerce site can be extended and customised with additional features unique to your business, your customers and your market.
- All features are available and automatically adapt for all devices including mobile, desktop and tablet – Scales to various screen sizes to ensure optimum visibility and usability.
Leading sites that use Drupal for ecommerce
In the first two months that my e-commerce site designed with POWERFULCMS has been live, my daily traffic is easily double the level it was with my previous site, while the number of orders is already equal to that from the entire previous year. I am yet to implement many of the strategies we've discussed, and am extremely confident that results will rise exponentially from here once all strategies are bedded down.
A Drupal e-commerce site + strategies devised by POWERFULCMS = a solid revenue generating machine.
Our clients who are using Drupal Lightspeed
- Can I change my website content easily whenever I want?
Yes, Products, pricing and imagery are automatically updated from your Lightspeed retail POS. Drupal WYSIWYG is one of the top 3 content management systems powering the top million sites. The editor is similar to MS Word and easily changeable. Blogs, forums, pages can be added, modified and deleted with ease. No HTML or other technical knowledge needed.
- Will my current traffic be impacted with the site change?
No. We take extensive care to map all your existing urls to new SEO friendly URLs. Your existing traffic will not be impacted.
- Do you provide Lightspeed implementation services?
No. We partner with authorized service providers for implementation of LightSpeed POS.
- Magento Commerce has an annual subscription cost. How is Drupal LightSpeed priced?
Unlike Magento Commerce, Drupal LightSpeed is a complete solution with no royalty or licensing cost.
- Do I get to keep my current content which is already on the site?
Drupal LightSpeed allows you to manage all the product content from your POS system. This means that you enter your products once and the same information gets presented on the website thereby eliminating the need to have 2 systems to manage the product.