Drupal Responsive Site
Announcing a seamless solution for encouraging your customers to access your site from any desktop, laptop or mobile viewing device
- A fully optimised website lets your customers interact with your online business using desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones
- By enhancing the user experience you can encourage your customers to stay on your site longer and to explore your site in more detail… wherever they are
- You can increase your share of organic search traffic by simply following Google’s recommended best practices
- “Google recommends web masters follow the industry best practices of responsive web design, namely serving the same HTML for all devices and using only CSS media queries to decide the rendering on each device”.
Your customers want to visit your site whenever they want and on whatever device they choose, so you only have to make it easy for them to do so. Everyone is on the move and today’s successful businesses have to adapt to cater for everyone’s needs, and that means mobile technology adaptation. However your customers of today and tomorrow want to do business, make it easier for them by giving them the simple, user-friendly mobile option.
Our highly cost effective “One Site For All Devices” system is tailored to suit your every need and can be fully implemented within 3 weeks or less without any disruption to your business. There’s no need for expensive web redesign or separate websites, as our unique method will suitably resize your existing website to suit all sizes of web viewing devices. It’s exactly what all your customers have been waiting for.
Join the ranks of companies that use this approach:
In the first two months that my e-commerce site designed with POWERFULCMS has been live, my daily traffic is easily double the level it was with my previous site, while the number of orders is already equal to that from the entire previous year. I am yet to implement many of the strategies we've discussed, and am extremely confident that results will rise exponentially from here once all strategies are bedded down.
Our clients who are using responsive design
- My site has many templates. Is this service available for complex sites?
Yes. We convert each template to a mobile and tablet friendly format.
- I am using Joomla - does your service cover certains CMSs only?
Currently we are offering this service primarly for Drupal and Wordpress only. Please contact us with your custom CMS and we will be in touch.
- Will my site be impacted during this conversion?
No. We will work on a development environment where the experience is tested throughly before moving the work to your live site.
- What is the difference between responsive design and mobile site design?
The difference between responsive design and mobile design is that a site built with responsive design will have the same URL for desktop, mobile and tablets whereas an optimized mobile site has a different mobile URL.
- Does your service use automated tools to create the various layouts?
Unlike various automated approaches in the market that involve you creating seperate layouts for tablets and mobiles, we approach this in a unique way. The resulting code resides on your server thereby eliminating any new recurring costs.